The business is a Spa in Geneva, but ca be any business in any city.
First we noticed 2 behaviours of our clients
- When our Business was in the Address book of the clients, those clients came back more often.
- Our clients couldn’t call us , because it was after 11, or during office hours and they didn’t want to share personal information with the colleagues.
Most of our clients had WhatsApp installed on their smartphone, so I started to ask them to add Our Spa into there address boo with my mobile number and told them they could use WhatsApp to make a reservation.
Results: Success We got many more reservations via WhatsApp then Facebook.
Reason of Success
1. Your clients are using WhatsApp regularly.
2. They get a confirmation if the reservation request arrived.
3. Instead of using an online reservation tool, with WhatsApp you still have a human interaction, which in case of a local business is very important.
4. You are in there adress book and WhatsApp friends list, you made the life of your clients so easy they don’t think of going to our competitor.
The downparts ?
I hear a lot that I am available 24h a day via this way, I say yes, because that 1 extra client I reply in the evening (instead of replying to my friends) I have 1 client extra, the competitor 1 client less and the client is happy.
What if you get 100 request, I reply: as a local business I wish and congratulations.
Small side note: When I get a WahtsApp message very late and I reply only in the morning, the clients are still happy, they understand.
When you have a local business and you work with a reservation system like our spa, a restaurant, a hairdresser, a bespoke clothing company,… WhatsApp is a perfect marketing tool to keep you clients coming back to <our business
Are you using WhatsApp for your clients? How do you use WhatsApp for your business?